Tuesday 4 December 2007

Well done!

Antti.

He made some fantastic saves to make the scoreline look decent.

ManUre 2-0 Fulham

I think Junior had a good game and so did Aaron.
I forgot that Murphy was a great player for Liverpool.
He reminded me that last night(this early morning, actually).
If only he could score... and Kuqi, you should have scored!

Their two goals were avoidable. I didn't want to see the soft goals.
And especially by that cheat of all people!
I don't mind a goal by Rooney or even Saha but not that c**t.
I was really pleased that the crap,
sorry Mr.Ref gave him a yellow card for diving instead of sending off Antti.
Sir Purplenose moaned about it but everybody can see
that the cheat tried to get a penalty and didn't jump over our precious keeper.
We played some neat football but no real threat in the final third.
Deja vu?
Where will we get points from?
I don't know. I just hope...

No comments: