Saturday 29 December 2007

Rams to the slaughter

Not really.

Derby 1-2 Liverpool

After the Fulham game I watched this.

Dean Leacock and Eddie Lewis(aka American Beckham) played for Derby.
I've never seen Lewis playing for Fulham
but I think Deano played some decent games in place of Finn.
Finn came back from injury and had to take care of Lewis.
Very interesting, it seemed.














Finn might not be 100% fit but I think he had a so-so game
(I'm demanding as far as Finn is concerned)
and Liverpool somehow got three points.
Lewis took a very good free kick to score the equaliser.
I could catch a glimpse of (American) Beckham.

I feel for the Derby fans.
In the second half, Derby showed the spirit which we lacked.
They showed a desire to win and fought for a win which they almost nicked.
I applaud the players and their fans.
If only our Fulham ...

Now we play Birmingham on Saturday.
Who will score?
Can we score?
Of course we can. I'm sorry, Maik.

No comments: