Friday 21 December 2007

LS was sacked

At least one step forward, I hope.

Ray Lew and Billy McKinlay will be in charge for the tomorrow's game.
I really want to see our Super Whites play an attractive passing football again.
Who will be our saviour?
For another few days I will be having butterflies...

Wigan game is a must-win game
and I desperately hope our players to show their desire and determination.
I'll get behind the lads like all the Fulham supporters as always
and the lads have to realise that.




Just a reminder...

CL last 16
Full draw:

Celtic v Barcelona
Lyon v Manchester United
Schalke v Porto
Liverpool v Inter Milan
Roma v Real Madrid
Arsenal v AC Milan
Olympiakos v Chelsea
Fenerbahce v Sevilla

(Ties to be played on 19/20 February and 4/5 March)

Lucky Scum...

No comments: