Thursday 29 November 2007

Draw kings

Fulham 2-2 Blackburn Rovers

Why can't we win?
Why did we throw away a win yet again?
Because of a crap ref, Lawrie?

I'm not sure if I appreciate Lawrie Sanchez.
As you all know that I'm a newbie as a football fan, but I am sometimes dubious of his team selection, subs and even his new players.
Of course under Cookie, I've felt the same but at least I really liked his purchase.
I often felt Cookie read my mind and bought the players(Bonnissel, Super MaC, Antti, Bully,
Simon Davies, Tony).
I know that at every club players come and go and I've become to like new players and support them as ours, so I don't know why it's not the same this time.
I was happy when I knew Aaron joined but other than that...
Please prove me wrong lads and I'll eat humble pie!
One thing for sure, I really don't like Kamara's goal celebration ...good goal, though.

--------------

Reserves 3-0 Portsmouth

It's nice to see Volzy back and Smertin also played. (match report)
I'm wondering why LS doesn't play Alex in the first team.
2 goals from Wayne Brown, 19 years old midfielder, one for the future I hope.

His nickname is Browny.
He must be a hard tackler...

No comments: