Sunday 16 December 2007

...no golden sky

Fulham 0-1 Newcastle

Improved performance from our Mighty Whites.
Well done, lads!

...the above was what I was writing around 80 minutes.

But now I am so disappointed that I can't say anything meaningful.
(OK, I know I don't say anything meaningful anytime.)
Junior was having a good game but one rash challenge ruined his 19th birthday.
Penalty kick by Barton of all people...(I really hate him)
in the added time...
It may be a cruel lesson for him but for Fulham it could be crucial.
If only our attacking players could (should) have scored this and that...
At least we deserved a draw.

Now we are in the relegation zone.
What will LS do? Or Uncle Mo...
Last few seasons (from 2002 I mean) I never had been worried about the relegation this much.
I don't have a faith in LS, it seems...

But how cruel football is...

No comments: