Monday 10 December 2007

At the end of a storm...

Everton 3-0 Fulham

I don't want to talk about the match.
I'll just give a big applause to those who travelled to Merseyside in the pouring rain.
I could hear their voices.
But their journey back home must have been miserable...

Now the Fulham game was over around 2AM here in Japan
and the Reading v Liverpool game started soon after that.
I thought that Finn could comfort me but lo and behold!
He wasn't playing and even wasn't on the bench.
I knew he had a calf injury but was it that serious?
Or was he rested for the CL game?
Nobody gave me a slightest idea about it.
Nobody cares about him.
"All right then" I thought,"I don't care as long as they win"
...you all know the result.

Reading 3-1 Liverpool

I went to bed about 4AM and woke up 7AM to go to work.
What a terrible night(or morning) it was...

These are my wishes, Mr.Santa Claus.


courtesy of Runo
http://nuno-runo.blogspot.com/


Fit Super MaC.
Fit Bully (glad to see him with the team yesterday).
Fit Volzy.
Some wins.
Decent manager.
Passion, determination and commitment from our players.
At least one medal and a decent manager for Finn.


And unlucky Maik...
Antti is in the Sky's team of the weekend.
How is it like to be a goalkeeper, I wonder?
A very interesting article by Aki Liihilahti (ex Crystal Palace midfielder)
about a goalkeeper. Worth a read.

No comments: