Monday 24 December 2007

Spirit and effort

Fulham 1-1 Wigan

As I couldn't watch the game online,
I listened to the commentary by Gentleman Jim.
He feels the same as me (you all know)
and he says "Oh, no!" in the depressed voice
when we concede goals
before describing how it happens.
I heard it in 70th minutes.

All right, we conceded again.
From his commentaries I thought we improved
and had a good game.
Under a caretaker manager and being in the bottom three,
the lads have to feel the urgency and have to perform.

Then came 78th minutes.
Clint scored.
I felt Gentleman Jim was almost weeping like me.
His voice was trembling
and I was really really happy to have a commentator like him with us.

It's a shame to get only a point against Wigan.
But if I believe what Ray Lew said(no reason why I doubt)
there were spirit and effort.
We are 17th now and we will only go up.

No comments: