Wednesday 16 January 2008

Singing in the rain?

The FA Cup replay against Bristol Rovers was postponed
because of a waterlogged pitch.
I woke up at 4:30AM this morning to find this.
The first thing I thought was that it was good for
Jimmy and Antti.
Then I felt for the supporters who had travelled
all the way to Bristol.
Now we should prepare for the Arsenal game!
We can beat them. We know that. We can beat them.
We can beat them.

And what about the transfer things?
Van Buyten will come to Fulham?
I liked him when he played for HSV in Germany
but can Fulham pay his wage?
Eddie Johnson's deal has done?
I don't really know him
(except that he is a young and tall striker)
but he will have his international teammates around him,
it will be benefit for him.


By the way we were beaten by Hammers
by 2-1 the other day
though we had a lead with a Simon's free kick.
Half time champions !

No comments: