Sunday 20 January 2008

Poor Togo

Fulham 0-3 Arse

If only Togo qualified for ACN...

But we didn't seem to score.
The stats says there was no shot on goal for Fulham.
4-5-1 with Clint as a lone striker?
I don't know what to say.
Clichy had been handful for Volzy
and Seol was nowhere to be seen when needed.
No one could handle Adebayor properly.
I have to admit that we looked like a team to be destined
to be relegated.
I wish I am wrong.
Can we bounce back?

Hangeland was in the stand and he might have regretted
his decision.
So was Super Mac and was smiling before the game.
I eagerly want to see his smile and a kiss on his ring
on the pitch.

I haven't visited TIFF and other football sites yet.
I couldn't, to be honest.
My mentality is getting weaker and weaker ...

I am watching Birmingham v Scum game(recorded one)
while writing and I am impressed by the Blues'
(northern one, of course) performance.
I don't know the result and I'm just happy to see
Maik is having a good game so far.
I have a soft spot for Brum as they have Maik and Kelly
(he should be next Finn for Eire) now
and Brum is the club Finn made his professional debut for.
If they beat Scum...I'm not sure if I should cry or laugh.

Well... I'm Fulham till I die!

No comments: