Saturday 19 January 2008

Cookie is tough

Cookie was sacked.
Rumour has it that he may join Kevin Keegan's
management team.
I don't really know about KK except that he bought Finn
from Notts County and he's done some unlikable thing to Fulham.
Finn is recognised as one of the best right backs
in England now (although he hasn't had many good games
this season to be honest)
but I'm wondering that it was KK who improved Finn
or was it JT?
Some kind Fulham fan, shed light on this, please!
Anyway I hope Cookie will have some more experience
to be, one day, a great Fulham manager.


=Transfers=

IN Welcome to the Cottage!

Brede Hangeland

I was impressed by his performance for FC Copenhagenand
am really pleased to hear him joined us.
I hope he is the answer for the problem we have had for several seasons.
As he was born in Houston, Texas, he might feel at home in the 'locker room'.











I thought the King's deal has already been done
but it seemed he had failed the famous Fulham medical...hum.
Heidar, won't you come back?

And I like Leon Andreasen.
I'm not sure if he is better than what we have
though I have a soft spot for Scandinavian...

No comments: