Thursday 3 January 2008

A Happy New Year?

New year.
New manager.
The same result.

Fulham 1-2 Scum

It took three days to recover from the disappointment
for me to write something about football
(I know nobody expects my posts).

The scoreline looks decent.
It seemed we somehow could get a result.
Volzy looked lively in the midfield
and I saw some good passes from Murphy
and when he was about to take a penalty,
I was sure he would score.
Then again...
Everybody knows Ballack is a diver.
Clint should have known better.
And poor old Liverpool didn't do us a favour.
(Finn made their only goal. 1 goal out of 11 shots on...)

The transfer window has opened and there are some rumours.
But I wonder I would be happy if we get Lily Savage... please, no!

By the way we Japanese watch Premiership games
on a CS channel called Jsports
and Aaron and Healy wish us a Happy New Year on it!
I don't know why Jsports chose Fulham players to send us
New Year's greetings but I am one of a few viewers to be happy to watch them.
Now you should make me happy with some wins.




Aaron wishes us a Happy New Year
at Craven Cottage on Jsports.

No comments: