Wednesday 27 February 2008

Thanks, Mr.Webb

Fulham 0-1 West Ham

Gutted.
Really gutted.
I don't know other words to describe my feeling...

As I haven't watched the game again(I have no guts to do so)
and didn't visit the TIFF site,
so this is my very instinctive and might be a biased view
but we were so unlucky. Very, very unlucky.

It was a foul against Antti and a definite handball by Solano.
Otherwise,I can't understand why Leon was sent off for the protest.
He might have said exactly the same words I uttered in front of my TV screen.
We have seen the less contact was penalised.
Is it because we are Fulham?










So now what should we do?
Are we not good enough to be in the Premiership?
I don't think so, of course.
We can beat ManUre.
We know that.
It will be fulhamish if we beat ManUre, won't it?

No comments: