Tuesday 5 February 2008

The Great Escape

At last we won!

Fulham 2-1 Aston Villa

The win against the in-form Villa side is a pleasure
but I am more pleased with the lads' gutsy performance.

They gave their 110% for the team
and showed the will to win
which had been missed for a long time.
And the great goals from Simon and Jimmy
(Aaron's one was not so bad)!

I think Nevland did a decent job as a lone striker
and I like what I saw.
Jimmy was everywhere and I was worried
that he would not be able to last for 90 minutes.
But he could and scored a splendid FK!
What a player!
I just hope that no setback will occur to him
as he touched his thigh during the game.
And I am really pleased and relieved to see
Brian playing again.
Welcome back, Captain!

I couldn't scream as my family were asleep at 3AM in Japan,
I just had tears of joy in my eyes when the final whistle blew.

Now that Captain is back
and the new players have played very well,
I don't have to worry about the relegation, do I?

But one thing to worry about is...

Billy the badger.
Please behave yourself.




No comments: