Friday 22 February 2008

No one likes us

We don't care.

Surprisingly, J Sports
(a CS channel who broadcast the Premiership games
in Japan)
have chosen Fulham v West Ham game this Saturday.
Usually they only broadcast games by so-called
the big four clubs
but somehow they have picked this game.

As you suspect, West Ham is loved by Japanese pundits.
They love big names and clubs who have great histories.
They don't give a s**t to Fulham
and I don't care as long as I can watch my beloved
Fulham game.
I wish Fulham to upset those Japanese pundits.
We can beat anyone.
We are Fulham!

But just one problem for me...
At the same time, Liverpool will play Middlesbrough
and of course they broadcast the game.
I'm not sure if I can stay away from the Reds game
as I'm really worried about Finn.
He had a good game against Inter
but he is very inconsistent this season.
I just hope that fat Spaniard to tinker.

No comments: