Monday 11 February 2008

Just wondering...

What would I feel IF Fulham get relegated?

Boro 1-0 Fulham

Sorry, I am so disappointed with the result
that I can't think of a positive thing
as I just watched the last 20 minutes of the match.
Some said that we conceded because of an awful defending.
The Review Show will be on TV tonight in Japan.
I can't wait...not really...

IF Fulham get relegated,
we, Japanese fans will not be able to
watch a Fulham game on TV.
Watching a defeat by 5-0 against ManUre is better than nothing.
I have no idea if we can watch Championship games online.

Alright, it is too early to worry about such a thing.

I have to have faith in Manager and the lads.
I like them. I really do now more than before
(I mean Sanchez era).
In Roy we trust.

Please forgive me for quoting the words
by Scrumpy on TIFF board (Thanks Scrumpy).

WE ARE FULHAM. LONDON'S OLDEST CLUB.
WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

No comments: