Friday 21 August 2009

New season, new joy, new worry

Now that Finn has returned to the Premier League
(even if he plays for Pompey)
and we are in the Europa League,
I am fully awake.


Fulham 3-1 Amkar Perm


I'm happy as we won against an enigmatic Russian side,
but AJ was injured by the bad challenge
and we all know that our squad is not very big.
We don't have money.
So it's up to Mr. RH's ability as a manager
and with no reason, I trust him blindly.

It seems Duffer made a good debut.
He will make the Scum fans to regret to let him go on Saturday
(I desperately hope so) .
























Well, honestly, I'm not worried about my Fulham very much.
I'm worried sick about Pompey and Finn.
They lost two games in a row
and Finn is injured now.
Their next game is against Arse.
Oh my ...

Burnley beat Man U,but...
I just hope they will show the determination, commitment
and passion.
And most of all I want to see Finn play ...

No comments: