Friday 21 November 2008

feeling better(a little bit)

Fulham 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur


Nice try, Simon(thanks, Mr.Gomez).
Good goal, AJ.
It's always good to see our striker score
and all the more this time
as it was against Spurs!


I'm sorry, Jamie Perrett...














----------------------------------------



Espanyol 3-4 Numancia


Of course, I don't like the result very much
but Finn was back from the injury
and in the starting 11.
I have no idea how he played
because the La Liga review show in Japan
gave this game just ten seconds
and I can't read Spanish or Catalan.
But I'm sure he and his co-defenders didn't play well
as they conceded four goals from a newly promoted team.
They are at 16th now.
It's really worrying and I just hope
Finn will help his team to improve...
or he has to improve obviously!

No comments: