Monday 5 May 2008

We will stay up!

OK, Bolton won.
But most important thing is that we also won!

Fulham 2-0 Birmingham

I don't really understand what that means
but we "took the game to Brum", didn't we?
Every lad showed the will to win and ran all over the pitch.
I was desperately worried about their stamina.

But Captain scored!
I thought he would score when Si's FK flew goalwards.
Brilliant diving header.
He led by example.
It gave the teammates a boost apparently.

Nev(I mean Erik) scored the crucial second goal
and I could breath a sigh of relief at last.
I haven't seen him play much but he seems to know

where the goal is.

The final game of the season is at Fratton Park
and it will be a tough game, of course.
I'll give you all my best wishes to win the FA Cup,
Sean and Papa, so please give us some favour.
One or two own goals and some misplaced passes
would be nice.

I just pray.
I don't think our lads deserve to be relegated.
I want them to prove it.











I'm sorry for Maik.
You are a good GK, no doubt about that.
My dream team always includes you and Finn.
If Fulham need a new GK and a RB...


By the way, the refs were crap, weren't they?

No comments: