Monday 12 May 2008

We are in the Premier League!

Sorry, lads.
I just can't believe this.

Until Murphy scored, I couldn't see this.
We started very well but couldn't score
but neither did they.
We defended well, very well.
So I had a hope we might win and survive
even though other rival teams were winning.


We had to score and win to stay up, as simple as that.

And we did score!

76th minute, from Jimmy's FK , Murphy's header!
I haven't seen the Danny's header until this,
this really crucial moment .

After that we defended even better
and we got 3 precious points.
In my tears, I lost my words and I just praised our lads,
Manager and Uncle Mo.
Also the great applause to the brave people
who went to Pompey,
I could hear your chants and it made me feel I was not alone.























Alright, we must improve to win the title
(which Man U have just won)
but with this squad we will be more comfortable next season, I hope...

No comments: