Wednesday 28 May 2008

Off -season syndrome

I'm feeling blue these days.

No football on Saturday.
No excitement, joy or sorrow on Saturday.
And those irritating, nerve-wracking transfer rumours!

We've got Schwarzer.
I know he is a good GK
but a bit disappointed that we couldn't get Jussi or Maik
if we really need a GK
as we already have two good GKs.
I didn't realise that our priority was a goalie.
But now that Roy thought otherwise,
I really wish Mark will do a good job for us
as I know we will need his heroics on some occasions.

As for the RB situation,
of course I would be happy if Finn would come back to us
( though I want him to fight for the RB berth at Liverpool to be honest ),
but why Mendy?
I've never rated him and I don't really like him.
He may be free but Paul Stalteri would be a better option, wouldn't he?
He has done a decent job for us and he wants to join us.
Please Roy, please.

Eight players were released.
I feel sorry for Boca.
He might have not been a great defender
(he was sent off vs Villa at Loftus Road and it was the first Fulham game I attended)
but he scored some precious goals for us.
Thanks and good luck to them who had to go.

So Fulham will go to South Korea for the pre-season friendlies.
Why not Japan?
Japan is the better place to play football apparently.
Of course it's because of LG.
Alright then.
I have to manage to join you the Whites fans.
Luckily, I live in a place called Fukuoka
where is very near to SK it will be cheaper than to fly to Tokyo.

Well, there is some good thing during the off-season!


Another interesting game to watch tommorrow.
England vs USA at Wembley.
Boca, Clint and EJ are in the American team.
I hope our lads will play well and beat England.
COYAW !

No comments: