Saturday 24 November 2007

The end is so predictable


...so says Peter Perrett


Spain 1-0 Northern Ireland
Cheats 0-0 Finland
England 2-3 Croatia

It's a shame that NI and Finland couldn't qualify.
Great performance from Jaaskelainen
and I really, really hate Portuguese footballers.
England...well... sorry.
Anyway a few manager's jobs are available now.
I hope FAI will choose a good, experienced one this time.



By the way, the very unpredictable thing happened.
Peter Perrett reformed his legendary(and my favourite) band the Only Ones.
While I had been worried about football things,
he had survived another drug addict and already played several gigs.
I've found it just in time as they'll come to Japan next April.
Peter is a Spurs fan and if I can meet him
I don't think I can resist reminding him of the great comeback by Fulham in 2002.








no peace for the wicked...


Bring on Savage!

No comments: