Thursday 4 September 2008

What a summer...

Our little Fulham beat Arse.
Well done, Brede and the lads!
I'm very proud of you.

Jimmy was called into the England squad.
Well done, Jimmy!
Go and get the medal.
Only the team with a Fulham player can win the WC.

We got Julian Gray on the deadline day(hehe).
Work hard, young man.

Antti has retired.
Thank you, Antti.
I'll miss you as I am a big fan of you
and was over the moon
when I heard that you had joined us.
You should have been our first choice GK
but for those injuries...


And Finn has gone to Spain.

I am still upset by the Finn's transfer.

As I have never thought he would go abroad,
when I heard the news I almost fainted...
I knew he would leave Anfield but why Spain!?

He could have refused it and I wanted him to fight
for the RB position at Anfield.
But it seemed that the Reds manager would
never play him again
and Finn refused to be rotten in the reserve team at Melwood.
Fair enough.

I can't see the bright side of this transfer yet
and I'm worried if he succeeds in La Liga
(a pessimistic part of me says he would fail)
but now that he chose the new challenge
(and the new team without that fat, bald Spaniard)
I will back him as a fan.

Espanyol is a kind of Fulham in La Liga, isn't it?
(though their stadium is not so beautiful.)
I just wish him good luck
and as far as the commitment and consistency is concerned
he'll never let me and the Espanyol fans down.
























Training with the Ireland team in Dublin.
Lovely smile, isn't it?

No comments: