Sunday 6 July 2008

Comes-and-goes

Long time no see (I know nobody misses it).

It may be a part of the off-season syndromes
as I didn't have a gut to talk about my beloved Fulham...
I have been in the mood of "I don't like football. It sucks!"
I needed a rest...

But the transfer rumours don't wait.

Fulham have got Gera and Andranik.
Alright.
But we lost Brian.
We know he would leave sometime as he wanted to go back to USA
but I am very sad, very very sad.
Who will replace him?
EJ? He might be , as a striker...
But who will be Captain?
Aaron? Bully?(will he stay?)

Rumour has it that Aston Villa want Finn as a part of the Barry deal,
so he doesn't seem to be back to Fulham.
Although Finn had declared to fight for the RB berth at Anfield ,
no one seemed to care, including his Manager...

Anyway, my beloved Fulham will go to South Korea
for the pre-season friendlies.
Very good chance to watch the Whites as I live in Japan.

Anyone out there (that has time to see my blog)
is going to the eastern country?
If there is someone, please let me know.
I need a White or two to go with and talk to.

No comments: