Friday 18 April 2008

Don't get carried away...

Sunday morning, I woke up to find a big smile on my face.

Reading 0-2 Fulham

First away win in 33 games and our two strikers scored!
Just 4 points from the 17th place.

I felt very positive when I checked the rating of some press
and very pleased when I watched the Review Show.
It's a shame that we hit the woodwork three times.

But I had a lump in my throat and shed some tears
when I looked at the photos on the Official site.

I don't know why
but they may show the unity, spirit and determination
or something which lacked before.
I'm not sure.
I don't think the players hadn't fought until this
but...maybe I've become very vulnerable these days.

Now Liverpool next.
We've had some encouraging results against them
at the Cottage.
As they will play Scum on Tuesday(or Wednesday?)
and the fourth place seems almost to be secured,
Tinkerman might rest some key players
(Captain G is injured).
I don't mind if Finn will score the first OG
in his career for us
as long as he plays(...not really).

Thanks, Captain!
His message for the fans.
And the staff of the Official site made a moving vid again.












No comments: