Friday 28 March 2008

The Finishing Touch

Newcastle 2-0 Fulham

I have been very ill for a while
so I might have seen the match with my weary eyes and mind
but you, the lads, made me feel worse.

I thought we could beat them.
I didn't want to give that man (a man called King Kev)
his first victory.
And you DID!

Is it Fulhamish?

But, even with my black & white coloured spectacles,
I couldn't see that we were the better side.
What's wrong with us?
Away day curse?
Or are we REALLY not good enough to be in the Premiership?

Yes, we are good enough to survive.
I always wonder why we can't win with this squad.

And I found belatedly this video on the Official site.
Uncle Mo says he believes we can survive, and so do I.

Now we have got seven games to play.
Anything can happen.
We can make it happen.

By the way, whose song is it?
That song makes the video even more emotional.
I shed some tears ...to be honest.

No comments: